MRC840 HYTOOL™ #8-4/0 AWG Non-Insulated Copper Connectors
The MRC840 Machanical Rotating Crimp Tool, Cobra Part Number LMRC840, will accommodate copper compression Burndy® Hydent™ connectors from #8 Awg stranded - 4/0 AWG stranded copper conductor. Butting steel jaw and over center cam action assure full crimp force.
Rotatable die wheel is color-coded and stamped with the conductor size to provide an easy match of the die and color-coded Burndy® Hydent™ connector. Burndy® YA and YS series connectors are UL listed when installed with this tool. 5-year limited warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Comfort grip handles.
- Heat treated steel jaws.
- Approximately 9,000 crimp cycle life.
- Multiple grip sections on rotatble die wheels.
- High strength fasteners.
- Plated jaws.
- Engraved crimp groove (Die index number.)
- Aids in prevention of hand slippage. Reduces fatigue continuous use.
- Reduces jaw buckling and misalignment under heavy loading.
- Lasts longer than imitations and will still be working when others have worn out.
- No lost dies, 9 position color-coded rotatable die wheels.
- Increase tool life by reducing tool wear.
- Provide enhanced corrosion protection.
- Die index embossment allows permanent inspectability of installed connectors to ensure consistently reliable
- and dependable connections.
Weight: 8-1/4 lbs.
Cobra Part Number: LMRC840